As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment
is our number one goal. We as an office have all been tested prior to our opening on 6/1
and all staff tested negative for the COVID-19 virus.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional
organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from
infection. Some changes include:
- We are asking you that you wait in your car instead of the waiting room. Please call or
text us when you arrive, and our patient coordinators will come out to get you when
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean
frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family
member may come in with the patient.
- We may take your temperature before your appointment.
- You may see that all staff will be wearing masks.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to
keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call our office at 734-285-3100 if
you have any questions or to make an appointment.